Jobs related to "Technical Recruiter"
ESC is seeking talented recruiters to join the Consumer Payments Business Team at Amazon for a nine-month contract engagement. The Recruiter will source, assess, and manage recruiting activity with business customers. The primary skill set will be Technical, including Software Development Engineers, Technical PM’s and Security Engineer roles and the recruiter should have specific experience sourcing talent in the Seattle market, and/or demonstrated success in identifying talent that will relocate to Seattle.
- 3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience
- A completed bachelor's degree or 2+ years of Amazon experience
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships,
- Must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.