Our client, a chemical manufacturing company is seeking a fulltime Process Operator. This role offers a strong benefit plan including medical, dental, vision, 401K. This is a full time role with potential for growth based on good tenure under the following logistics:
Location: Cottage Grove, WI
Shift/Hours: 3rd shift, 6pm-6am, on5, off2, on2, off5… repeat
Pay: $20 per hour
NOTE – Transfers to 1st and 2nd shift are possible once training commences (based on availability)
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for the operation of chemical processes which will be delivered through a strong training program. The program stresses strong attention to detail around processes and documentation of said processes. This role works in a large warehouse performing a variety of duties related to a chemical processes schedule. Potential duties to be performed:
- Operate chemical processes to include adjusting variables such as temperature, pressure, feed rate, and sampling.
- Fill out the regulatory paperwork, inspections, and checklists as assigned meeting the intent of the regulations.
- Maintain regulatory compliance (RCRA, Title V, Air Permits, and OSHA regulations) in assigned areas.
- Participate in mandatory Environmental, Health, & Safety and process specific training.
- Fill out the daily and weekly inspections check sheets as assigned.
- Fill out all vessel batch logs, reports, manifests, check sheets, etc. as assigned.
- Complete prism tasks for material transfers move tickets, material usage, prism logs, and work orders, raw material inventory, produced inventory, and ensure compliance to PRISM and ISO 9001:2000.
- Perform auxiliary tasks such as tank transfers, bulk truck or railcar loading/unloading, container emptying and filling, dumping bags and supersacks, sampling, etc.
- Assist in production areas as needed and as directed
- NONE! We are willing to train from the ground up so we desire a clean background, ability to pass a drug screen and a strong work ethic. Past warehouse experience is preferred but not required.
- Possession of High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to accurately transfer written and verbal information and enter data into existing computer system
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to operate a forklift; previous experience preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs on occasion, 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to climb ladders and work at heights up to 50 feet on occasion.