Senior Conflicts Analyst
Industry: Am Law 50 Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Los Angeles California 90001
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work with specialists, coordinators, and other team members to address pre-engagement, restructuring matters
- You will review the work of junior analysts
- You will be responsible for understanding and performing the analysis and research process on all potential new business
- A premier international law firm, our client has provided quality service to clients in litigation, corporate, and intellectual matters for over one-hundred years.
- Growing local offices with approximately 130 attorneys in the Bay Area since opening in the early 2000’ s.
- Known to be the “ best of the best”, this firm fosters an inclusive culture comprised of bright legal talent and emerges as a leading provider of legal services.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry
- Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays
- Expert communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in risk, research, reference library work, or conflicts searching
- Bachelor’ s degree required, JD preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America