The Sign Language Interpreter will provide support to an Elementary caseload. The position is 7.5 hours per day.
- Interprets/translates classroom instruction and individual directions to deaf student
- Assists the classroom instructor in meeting needs of the student and will communicate instructions
- Assists teachers and parents for the purpose of implementing lesson plans and/or developing students' daily living and behavioral skills.
- Two years of college and/or A.A. required
- Achieved a EIPA score of 3.5 or higher
- Licensed to perform duties in Alabama
Relocation and License reimbursements assistance is provided.
Ashley Hopkins| Travel Therapy Consultant | Call Me: (770) 776-2095
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook