Outside Sales Account Manager
Sales Producers, Inc., LOS ANGELES CA
Sales/Customer Relationship Management
We have positions available in Southern California and also interviewing for open positions in the Pacific Northwest.
This is a multi-faceted, truly unique sales position that would be the right fit for an exceptional, entrepreneurial customer relationship account manager that is very motivated to create a successful career.
Our industry is similar to the Real Estate industry in that our relationships are our biggest asset. The longer you’re in the industry calling on the same customer’s the more successful you become. You set your own schedule, create your own business plan , put it in action as you see fit, earn commission for what you generate and build your own business. We support that initiative by providing you with the following:
- Well established and highly desirable vendors to sell to your retail accounts
- Powerful marketing machine to back up your efforts
- Permanent Las Vegas and Los Angeles showroom presence that attracts and rolls out the red carpet for your buyers
- Administrative team to accurately and promptly process and pay your commission every two weeks
- Team of people to teach, guide, share and be the wind at your back to fuel your success
- Provide an advance and bonuses based on sales results
- Sell, service and build our existing accounts
- Prospect and sell new accounts
- Meet agreed upon vendor sales goals
- Add value to your retail partners by assisting them with merchandise inventories, sharing marketing info & product education
- Set follow up appointments to establish a regular route to see accounts on a consistent and reliable basis
We are looking for someone that already has a proven sales and customer management success record and is now looking for the next step. You would be a good fit for this position if you:
- Have previously owned or run a small business and are accustomed to working independently, setting your own goals and meeting objectives
- Can see yourself enthusiastically prospecting for new business
- Enjoy initiating contact and easily build rapport to establish new relationships and build them
- Are organized, detail oriented and thrive by planning your time and your appointment goals ahead of time
- Feel comfortable juggling multiple tasks
Our 25 + Independent Retail Consultants cover the 13 Western States and enjoy the benefits of selling to an almost unlimited array of retail stores – if there’s a store front and a cash register it’s likely to be a sales opportunity for one or more of our lines.
Examples include Card & Gift, Nursery & Garden Center, Furniture & Home Décor, Baby & Children’s, Fashion & Apparel, Lifestyle, and more.
Please visit our Website and social media to gain additional insight into our company and our industry.