Jobs related to "CRNA job opening-general cases. $160,000-$170,000, full benefits."
A facility is seeking a Nurse Anesthetist to join their practice south of the Erie, Pennsylvania.
• Cases at the facility included thoracic, vascular, OB, general surgery, ENT, GI, eyes, orthopedics and urology cases.
• Monday through Friday and the hours are 7a-3p. Second call only which is 1:7 and one weekend a month (second call only).
• 100% medically supervised.
• This Nurse Anesthetist position is offering a salary range of $160,000-$170,000 and full benefits.
Located in Northwestern Pennsylvania between Buffalo and Pittsburgh, the area has four seasons of fun that includes skiing, golf, hiking and fishing. Great schools and universities locally and a reasonable cost of living. There are 3 Anesthesiologists and 3 CRNA’s currently in the practice.
• Graduate from an accredited RN program with current PA license in good standing.
• Member in good standing of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA).
• Current RN licensure
• Certification that CRNA has been engaged in Anesthesia practice for the two-year period
• Current BLS and ACLS.
• Pennsylvania license a plus but not necessary to apply.
• New graduates welcome to apply!