Springfield, OR – I am looking for an experienced Electrophysiology Lab tech who has Cath Lab experience. The manager needs an EP Tech who is EITHER RCIS, RCES, or ARRT with Oregon state license and is available for a 13 week travel assignment. The ideal candidate is willing to occasionally help and take some call in the Cath Lab. Recent STEMI experience is required.
- Location: Springfield, OR
- Length of Assignment: 13 Weeks
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Shifts: 8 OR 10 hour shifts, variable. Call amount for STEMI Cath will be required on rotation, typically once a week. Call team will vary depending on experience and staff.
- Schedule: 8 or 10 hour shifts, variable start times.
- Minimum Experience: 1 Year in EP Lab (2 preferred)
- Scrub & Record
- Competency and recent experience with STEMI
- Ablations, pacemakers, implants, EP studies
- A comfort level to float between Cath if needed
Please give me a call if you’re an experienced EP tech who would be open for taking some call for the Cath Lab in Springfield, OR. If you’re looking for an electrophysiology lab position that’s NOT going to require you to touch the Cath Lab, you’re in luck as I’m an EP Lab placement specialist. Give me a call and I’ll be happy to help you land the right EP job that fits your needs. You can visit my personal website at mrcathlab.com to learn more about me. I hope to learn about you.
Senior Account Executive – Mr. Cath Lab
Cath Lab & Electrophysiology Specialist
Call / Text : 857-293-0361