Clinical Support Nurse - Family Birthplace - Fenton
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton, Fenton Missouri
Fulfill your calling at SSM Health.
At SSM Health we know that being a nurse is more than a career, it is a calling. As an SSM Health nurse, you have responsibility to carry on a ministry our founding Sisters set forth more than 144 years ago by offering hope and healing to our patients and when you join our team, our sacred ministry is in your hands. Each one of us brings a special gift to our Mission, what will yours be?
Employees tell us that the environment at SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton feels more like a family. Employees are warm and friendly, they enjoy each other’s company, they care for one another and they share a passion for delivering exceptional patient care!
Join our exceptional team!
The Clinical Nurse Support drives progress toward best care and best results through coaching and mentoring of staff and advocating for best practices.
- Collaboration of the entire care team.
- Contributes to the exceptional patient experience through facilitating smooth transitions through the patient care process, assuring active
- Assures the active involvement of patients and their families throughout the process.
- Drives physician partnership by encouraging collaboration and relationship building between physicians and clinical care staff. Promotes exceptional employee commitment by mentoring, coaching and staff development; making assignments with the developmental needs of staff in mind.
- Facilitates the respectful and responsible utilization of resources, while safely optimizing efficiency and productivity.
- Advocates for best care/best results in all team interactions, making assignments, providing coaching/mentoring, encouraging team communication and problem solving where necessary.
- Contributes to the overall employee experience by encouraging, promoting and facilitating communication, projects, celebration and recognition both within and between groups.
- Exhibits the following behaviors: proactively identify and resolve issues that arise in the department; display a positive and supportive attitude towards SSM and our organizational goals; model professional conduct related to a leadership role (eg. attendance; recognizing professional boundaries).
- State of MO RN License
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Employees in this position are, or can be, required to possess the following physical capabilities:
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling up to 100 lbs.
- Stooping, kneeling and/or crouching daily
- Standing or walking more than 6 hours a day
- Running to respond to patient emergencies
- Reaching, grasping, fingering, and/or feeling more than 6 hours a day
- Visual acuity in order to correctly distinguish skin tone variations, evidence of IV infiltration, infection; able to read telemetry, blood pressure gauges, etc.
- Audio acuity in order to correctly distinguish various body sounds (i.e., respirations, heart tones, bowel sounds).
- Audio acuity to discern sounds made by various types of machinery or equipment that would indicate dangerous or improper operation
SSM HealthSt. Clare Hospital – Fenton –
SSM Health St.Clare Hospital - Fenton is a full-service, 174-bed state-of-the-art hospital,designed to provide exceptional, patient-centered care. The St. Clare Hospital- Fenton campus – complete with heart, neurosciences and cancer care services; anambulatory surgery center, outpatient procedure center, outpatient diagnosticcenter and medical office building – serves the needs of a rapidly expandingpopulation in southwest St. Louis County.
Our robust employee benefits package includeshealth benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance,long-term disability coverage, health and dependent care reimbursementaccounts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, anemployee assistance program, retirement plan options and more.
Note: not all benefits apply to allopenings.