Customer Contact Center Team Lead
Auburn Hills, Michigan - W3R Consulting
Comerica Customer Contact Center (C3) Team Lead
The C3 Team Lead is responsible for contributing to the overall success of the Customer Contact Center by 1) meeting or exceeding sales, quality and service goals, 2) representing Comerica Bank in a professional, ethical and helpful manner to external and internal customers and 3) successfully leading a team of Call Center agents.
Successful incumbents possess integrity and are trustworthy, are customer focused, are action oriented and have a strong drive for results, have sales, products and services business acumen, have strong listening, informing and time management skills, have excellent written communication skills, can motivate and direct others and promote problem resolution.
- Contribute to the management of the assigned team by providing support to the staff in their dealings with customers regarding bank products, services, policies, check orders, charged off accounts and error resolutions with a minimum of transferred calls.
- Work with supervisor on quality control, coordinating workflow and training of assigned team.
- Appropriately handle more complex customer issues. Attain sales goals by cross selling bank products and services to meet customers' needs in a heavy sales environment Mentoring for improved performance.
- Responsible for assisting customers and prospects of Comerica Bank's Customer Contact Center.
- Responsible for assisting their peers and the supervisory team in the attainment and coaching of sales, quality and service goals and other administrative and technical components.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
- High school Diploma OR GED
- 3 years of platform banking experience OR 3 years contact center experience
- 3 years experience in customer service
- 2 year experience coaching AND mentoring team members
- 1 year experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.), Windows and Web-based applications
w3r Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.