Jobs related to "Interventional Pain Management Physician job opening-Las Vegas, Nevada"
A pain management group is expanding and is seeking a pain physician to join their practice.
• Pain Physicians must have extensive knowledge in all pain management procedures. Injections, Spinal Cord Stimulator implants and Intrathecal Pump Implants.
• You will see 25-30 patients a day and approximately half will be procedures daily.
• There are no nights or weekends with the pain management position. The is a full time, Monday-Friday position and the hours are 8a-5p.
• You will have a full support staff which will include a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
• Full benefits.
• Excellent earning potential!
• Partnership after 2 years.
$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
• Sign on bonus!
The Las Vegas area is one of the fastest growing areas in the country over the past 15 years. There are affordable residential developments in addition to established schools, shops and malls. There are world famous restaurants, casinos, shows and theaters. Outdoor activities such as hiking, golfing, camping and rock climbing.