Registered Nurse RN - Med Surg - Tawas City
Ascension, Tawas City Michigan
We Are Hiring
RN-Registered Nurse - Med Surg - FT Rotating, 72 Hours Bi-Weekly - St Joseph Health System - Tawas City, MI
Full time; 12 hour shifts; 7pm-7am; Including weekends and holidays.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension St Joseph Health, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required.
Equal Employment OpportunityEmployment decisions involving associates of St. Joseph Health System (SJHS) such as hiring, promotion, demotion, transfer, selection for training, recruitment, separation, layoff, termination, salaries, benefits or other forms of compensation, will be made on the basis of individual merit, skill and qualification. Consequently, in making employment decisions, SJHS will consider factors such as education, training, skills developed, prior job experience, prior job performance, attitude, ability to work with others, leadership and potential for growth in the job. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.