We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse (RN) Cath Lab Department at St. Vincent’s East hospital in Trussville, AL. This is a Full-Time position. Day Shift, Monday – Friday. Call is required you must live within 30 minutes from the hospital. Competitive pay, great benefits and SIGN ON BONUS Options! $5k with 1-year commitment and $10k with 2-year commitment.
About the Job:
This department has 3 Cath Lab rooms, one EP room. As the Cath Lab RN you will monitor, sedate and circulate patients. Additional duties include charting cardiac cath procedures.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- ACLS within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Associate Professional Registered Nurse credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Cardiac Cath Lab experience preferred but not necessary. Other applicable experience: Critical Care experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, St. Vincent's and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent's and all its ministries based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent's participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)