Jobs related to "Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac ICU - Nights - Birmingham"
Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac ICU - Nights - Birmingham
Ascension, Birmingham Alabama
This job is no longer available.
We Are HiringCome Join St. Vincent’s as a Registered Nurse in our Cardiac Intensive Care Unit. Shift Details: – Night shift – 7p to 7a. Associates are placed on a 4-week rotation which does not change, allowing the associate to know well in advance of their scheduled days. It is a 3/12-hour shift position, working one weekend a month with a 7 day off stretch either before or after their weekend. Cardiac experience is preferred – One year of Nursing experience required. Why Join Ascension?St. Vincent’s East is a 362-bed hospital, located just 15 minutes from downtown. Situated between Irondale and Trussville, AL. It is the second largest Ascension hospital in the Birmingham area.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for our associates: the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission. We offer a comprehensive benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, retirement, as well as a generous PTO/Holiday accrual. Company paid Short Term, Long Term, Basic Life and Accidental death benefits are also included. Associates can take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance and much more.
- Free and easy Parking
- Heart of Care: Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. That’s why, at Ascension, we invest in our nurses, so they can have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) required within 6 months of hire
- Licensed Associate Professional Registered Nurse credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required