Manager, Analytics and Business Intelligence
The Search Agency, LOS ANGELES CA
Our Managers of Analytics and BI are part of our growing Analytics team: a highly visible group within the organization, and an integral part of the agency’s growth strategy. We leverage data mining and machine learning algorithms to translate data into actionable insights, offering our clients a suite of analytics products, including: tracking, dashboards, insights, predictive analytics, and marketing attribution.
In a nutshell: we’re looking for a data-oriented person that can translate numbers into a story; a paid media reporting expert with experience presenting to senior-level audiences.
- Lead analytics engagements with clients by managing client relationships, working with technical teams to ensure proper tracking, and analyzing data to present relevant recommendations to clients
- Analyze visitor level data to understand user behavior across devices (mobile, tablet, and desktop) and marketing channels (Earned, Paid Search, Display, Direct, Social, Referrals)
- Review client’s business to identify and recommend KPIs, macro and micro conversion goals.
- Develop an analytics portfolio to get The Search Agency approved as a Google Analytics Premium Reseller
- Create visually appealing and strategic dashboards for clients using BI platform and Excel
You should have:
- Strong expertise in Google Analytics, Omniture, and other analytics platforms
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to translate data into business insights
- 3-5 years of reporting experience
- High level of comfort analyzing large datasets
- Expert in Excel
- Experience with Data Warehouses and BI Tools (Tableau, SQL, Datorama, Business Objects, etc.)
It would be great if you had:
- Experience using statistical programs (R, SAS, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with attribution models
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics
Join a team of digital explorers! The Search Agency is a global online marketing firm that combines high-tech and high-touch strategies to help clients engage with their audience. With 5 offices around the world, we’re one of the largest independent and integrated digital marketing firms, with diverse services to support our clients’ multi-channel marketing goals. As a member of our team, you’ll join a fun, focused group of individuals working together to seek out efficient and effective ways to serve our clients.
About our Benefits:
Who says there's no such thing as a free lunch? We get them twice a week! You'll also get a flexible work schedule and the option to work from home every Friday (yes, you read that right). All employees receive full medical, dental, and vision care, along with the option to contribute to a 401k. We have a fun, casual office culture, with "alternative workspaces," a quiet meditation room, and a kitchen fully stocked for breakfast and mid-day snacks. Join us!