Stockton, CA - Pridestaff Stockton
Warehouse Shipping/Receiving person
Summary: To ensure quality customer service through the efficient operation of the warehouse/ shipping and receiving department.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Loads and unloads delivery vehicles to include operating fork trucks, lifting and carrying merchandise and stocking in appropriate areas throughout the warehouse.
- Receives all material into the system on the scan gun and puts in appropriate spots expeditiously.
- Operates fork truck to unload pallets and heavier materials.
- Verifies quantities of deliveries and merchandise serial numbers by comparing merchandise to packing slips.
- Oversees and maintains all stock inventory for warehouse daily.
- Visually inspects deliveries for damage and notifies management of discrepancies.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area at all times.
- Completes appropriate paperwork for deliveries and submits to management each day.
- Completes customer orders accurately to include obtaining appropriate material from storage in accordance with picking ticket.
- Prepares shipments to include boxing materials, labeling with appropriate shipping information and completing appropriate paperwork.
- Processes incoming and outgoing ups freight.
- Communicates concerns, discrepancies and/or any delivery problems to customers and management promptly.
- Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Effective Oral Communication Skills
Effective Written Communication Skills
Lifting up to 50 pounds
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior work related experience helpful.
*Must have Clean Background and Valid Drivers License
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/75450