Assistant General Manager
Family Style – Unlimited Growth Potential
Are you an ambitious, dedicated Assistant General Manager with the enthusiasm to become a valued part our team? We’re looking for an Assistant General Manager to fuel our company as a supportive and empowering leader in a fast-growing, high-performing restaurant environment in Raleigh, NC. Would you like the opportunity to show off your natural leadership skills with a company that offers unlimited growth potential? And in our restaurants, you’ll have an opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of day – mealtime! If you are an Assistant General Manager possessing positive and proper team spirit, good people handling techniques and a superlative work ethic we would like to get to know you! Apply immediately for our location in Raleigh, NC.
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: We are searching an Assistant General Manager who is able to take decisive action, with strong leadership and dedication to our high standards in order to achieve excellent results. The Assistant General Manager will assist the General Manager and the Management Team in the overall operations of the restaurant. Duties will include but are not limited to staffing, scheduling and training of new employees, maintaining food and labor cost according to company policy, and assisting in administrative functions delegated by the General Manager. This position requires the Assistant General Manager to have talent for mentoring others and delivering exceptional service to our guests. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for hospitality, we are serious about speaking with you about becoming a member of our Management team.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- 50-hour work week
- Quarterly performance-based bonus
- Weekly pay cycle
- The Assistant General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant General Manager must possess
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience an Assistant General Manager in a high-volume environment
Apply Now – Assistant General Manager located in Raleigh, NCIf you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume #ZR