Assistant General Manager
Our company is seeking a dynamic Professional Assistant General Manager who possesses a true passion for the hospitality industry! If this describes your style as an Assistant General Manager, Apply Today for our location in Raleigh, NC. We would love to have the opportunity to meet you! Our restaurant is unique and unlike any other. We provide a unique twist on popular foods, as well as cocktails and other seasonal drinks. Our staff members are full of high energy and will be sure that you have a great experience at any of our locations. We are currently expanding our team to add even more hospitality professionals that are passionate about serving others. Take advantage of this amazing career opportunity as an Assistant General Manager! Apply today for our location in Raleigh, NC.
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: The Assistant General Manager should fully grasp all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs. Additionally, ensuring all guests feel the true meaning of hospitality and are given responsive, gracious and considerate service at all times. It falls on the Assistant General Manager to ensure all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards. A Professional Assistant General Manager will also be able to make employment and termination decisions, continually endeavoring to develop staff in all areas of professional development. We are looking for a trustworthy candidate able to control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Quality of Life
- Career Growth Potential
- The Assistant General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Assistant General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now-Assistant General Manager located in Raleigh, NCIf you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume #ZR