Jobs related to "Otolaryngologist | Non-Surgical Outpatient | Modern Approach"
Otolaryngologist | Non-Surgical Outpatient | Washington DC - Modern Approach to ENT
Our established and unique ENT organization is expanding, and we are looking for a Board Eligible or Board Certified Otolaryngologist to join our respected clinic! If you are interested in working with ENT patients with a progressive model for treating allergies and sinus issues in a clinic setting, this position is for you. Surgical procedures are usually not necessary with our patient census, but you have the option to do surgeries if you want to. We will reward your efforts with generous productivity bonuses and an excellent base, as well as the flexibility in your schedule to have the work/life balance you deserve. You will love learning our progressive model of Otolaryngology in our team environment in our nation's capital!
If this sounds like the perfect fit, please apply today with [email protected]!
- BE or BC Otolaryngologist able to work in Washington, DC
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Excellent salary based upon experience with very generous bonuses ($300,000 + 10%) - or can choose all productivity model (40%) with billings upwards of $3,000,000.
- PTO and Holiday vacation, 401K, CME, Malpractice
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision - 100% covered
- Sign On Bonus + Relocation
Schedule: Flexible full-time days
Location: Washington, DC 20006