Major technology company is seeking a front-end web developer that requires a high degree of personal accountability, pristine communication skills, and top-notch client management.
• At the direction of clients and project managers, develop and maintain event registration experiences in our Certain Event Management application.
• As part of a multi-disciplined digital team, code web experiences that delight and entice visitors to engage with Boeing content in critical ways.
• Follow industry best practices to write well-crafted, efficient code and/or adapt existing libraries to meet business requirements, focusing on user experience.
• Adhere to standard Creative Services workflow and approval processes.
• Continually develop your skills—languages, methods, practices—in order to stay current with the latest web development strategies
• Experience using Event Management applications: Certain, CVent, Eventbrite, etc.
• Experience working in a multi-site Wordpress Environment.
• Helpful in this role will be experience creating databases and integrating simple web sites with existing applications for dynamic content integration.
• Knowledge of the following may also be helpful: Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, social and Google APIs.
• Attention to detail is a must; as is comfort with taking minimal initial direction and working alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints.
• Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment.
• Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
• Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience.
5+ years relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Education / Experience:5+ years relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer