Thompson Technologies is expanding its award-winning Account Management and Business Development Team. We are seeking a smart, passionate, Associate-level Sales Executive, who takes ownership and pride in serving and helping others. This is a direct-hire, full-time position focusing on sales for IT Staffing and Support Services located in the Cobb Galleria area of Atlanta.
Reasons to apply:
- We are proud of our reputation for value and unwavering integrity.
- Since 1995, we have placed more than 3500 consultants in more than 400 client firms.
- The average tenure of our Recruiters is 8+ years.
- We have been named one of America’ s fastest-growing private companies for six consecutive years, twice awarded the Inc. 500, and twice named one of Atlanta’ s “ Best Places to Work” by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
- In 2016, 2017, 2018, we were awarded at the national level The Nation’ s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in recognition of our accomplishments of the guiding principles: Better Business. Richer Lives. Stronger Communities.
- Selected as a winner of Inavero’ s Best of Staffing Talent Award for 2018 & 2017, with only 2% of North America participants earning this designation.
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits including; medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid days off.
What you will do:
- Generate and approach leads for IT Staffing and Support Services.
- Serve as client advocate and single point of contact for assigned accounts.
- Maintain activity and quality expectations around client KPI’ s.
- Maintain knowledge of client requirements and business objectives.
- Coordinate and manage the “ candidate/client” hiring process from start to finish, ensuring the appropriate requirement prioritization.
- Serve in the candidate screening process for work style and culture fit.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on strategic branding and networking initiatives.
- Create solutions to help existing and new clients achieve their IT needs.
What we need:
- 1-5 years of Sales / Account Management experience in Staffing.
- High degree of comfort in presenting to all levels of an organization.
- Exceptional people skills, values, and ethics.
What happens now? Submit your resume to Casey at [email protected] - and tell us a little about your background!
Why Thompson Technologies? We’ ve been recognized among the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 5000 and one of the top 50 in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, in addition to other awards. A leader in delivering talented, top-tier consultants, we provide unequalled service to the IT staffing industry. At our core, we strive to make a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve