IT Service Operations Manager (Office 365 Rollout)
Kavaliro, Herndon Virginia
Kavaliro has an immediate need for an IT Service Operations Manager with hands on experience in Office 365 deployments and migrations. Experience needed:
- Network and Systems Administration
- Driving services operations for all end users
- Experience in business application management and analysis
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory and Office 365 deployments/migrations
- Managing vendors, clients and their services.
What will help you succeed:
- Post-secondary Degree in Business or Computer Science or related field as well as professional training in Information Technology or a suitable combination of formal education and experience.
- 5 Years of experience building, imaging, and maintaining personal computers and peripherals.
- 3 Years of experience in Networking and System Administration in a Windows environment.
- 2 Years of managing data and voice circuits, firewalls, switches, and routers.
- Microsoft Windows PC imaging, operating systems, and support.
- Experience with networking Protocols (TCP/IP), Active Directory.
- Managed Support functions, handled escalations, working with third party support and vendors
- Knowledge on auditing systems for patching/updates, security, etc. and reporting KPIs
- Managing communication, measure service desk performance, monitoring performance and service levels between end users, corporate IT, and outsourced service providers
- Serving as the escalation point for the individual end user and the support organizations
- Network configuration such as DNS, IPS, Firewall, Routers and Switches.
- Managing system updates and patching including WSUS and Manage Engine.
- System Log monitoring and using tools such as Manage Engine and Solarwinds.
- Monitoring uptime and alerting using tools such as Manage Engine, PRTG.
- Familiarity with Security and Compliance standards (HIPAA, PCI, PII, etc.).
- Comp TIA, Microsoft, ITIL certification desired
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate and interact with various levels of management, technical resources, vendors, managed service providers, and customers in a professional manner.
What you will work on:
- Lead and implement new product initiatives from the technical perspective at the direction of the IT Director and Project Manager.
- Provide documentation of all system changes in advance, communicating with stakeholders any potential impact of changes before they are made, and fully testing all changes before they are made in production.
- Monitor and report on our system performance including servers, SAN, printers, VMWare, WinTeam, and Citrix XenApp environments using approved tools including Veeam, Microsoft, Manage Engine, and other monitoring, alerting, remediation, and reporting tools.
- Provide configuration, maintenance, and support of our enterprise applications including Hosted Exchange Email, Local Active Directory, Anti-Virus, ProofPoint, Druva, Zscaler, and other tools that serve and support the end users.
- Monitor and suggest improvements to production systems to optimize system performance as it relates to CPU, memory, disk usage, Host workloads, content management, backup, archiving, and security.
- Monitor Tier1 support providers including serving as the escalation point and continually improving standard procedures and processes to prevent repeated future issues. Provide Tier 2-3 end user support including escalations and outsource vendor management for remote and local users. Be the escalation point for VIPs.
- Manage inventory of end user assets by tracking receiving, re-assignment, and retiring of all equipment.
- Prepare, test, implement, and maintain Backup and Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Maintain inventory control for assets deployed both locally and in remote offices leveraging Manage Engine Service Desk Plus, Desktop Central, or other current tools.
- Image and deploy new/replacement Personal Computers, Windows based systems per standardized methods.
- Assist in the Physical/Logical design of the LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Keep current on advances in the Information Technology field.
- Evaluate, test, and recommend products to be used.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the IT Director.