This role will work closely with various 3rd Party SW value-chain teams within HPE. Key interaction and alignment with the server product management teams, as well as the regional business units, will be critical in order to insure we are defining and delivering SW category offerings that help grow our position in the market. We must meet and beat our growth targets and grow faster than those of our competitors. This person will work with internal and external partners to identify the SW category offerings to support our business objectives.
- Understand the 3rd Party SW market and customers and collaborate with partners for a winning strategy to drive aggressive revenue and growth
- Identify compelling SW category offerings and solutions that integrate with the server portfolio and differentiate to drive increased profitability
- Work with the server teams to develop and deliver the right SW category offerings for the solution roadmap
- Collaborate and drive sales enablement activities with partners
- Understand industry dynamics and drive a competitive pricing strategies
- Integrate activities across the value chain to launch compelling 3rd Party SW
- Work with regional teams to design and create appropriate go-to-market capabilities
- Enable the field to sell solutions by providing them with crisp value propositions, solid training and collateral materials
- Drive solution and marketing activities to ensure competitiveness, and increase external awareness in target markets
- Well-versed at competitive analysis and driving insights on the competitive landscape
- Ability to crisply communicate at the senior exec level (all forms) and drive program engagement and influence at that level, and across workgroups
- Focus on solution, business and partnership growth opportunities
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study with a minimum of 5 years’ experience or equivalent. Master's degree is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledgeable of 3rd Party SW category offerings/solutions and customer requirements for the solutions
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools and customer insights
- Recognized subject matter expert and thought leader in industry/segments/workstreams and HPE server offerings/strategies
- Strong partner focus, including experience with partner marketing
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to engage and influence virtual teams
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Excellent influencing, consensus-building and conflict-resolution skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.