Audit Senior Associate or Audit Manager
Currently seeking an experienced Audit Senior Associate to join our team in Santa Monica, CA. As a full-service Southern California accounting firm, we attract some of the best candidates, many of whom come here to make a lifelong career.
We are also a highly sought " environment" for seasoned professionals.
We offer a casual dress atmosphere with a first-rate compensation package.
Job Function Overview:
An Audit Senior Associate will plan and monitor large accounting engagements involving audited financial statements.
He/she will perform risk analysis in the planning and execution of audits as well as analyze and research assignments involving materiality and interrelationships of statements.
On behalf of our domestic and international clients, the Audit Senior Associate will:
• Review and analyze internal control methods and processes
• Prepare audit programs and financial statements
• Prepare management letters and develop cost-efficient financial reporting processes
• Review the work of other client service staff for accuracy and determine training and developmental needs
• Depending on the engagement, the Audit Senior Associate may supervise up to two other accountants.
Qualified Candidate Profile:
• Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related equivalent
• 3-5 years of accounting experience for a public accounting firm
• Working knowledge of accounting practices and principles in at least one of the following industries: real estate, construction, manufacturing, automotive, retail, technology, apparel and textiles, entertainment,
importing/exporting, hospitality, and not-for-profit
• Self-starter with strong organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills who can interact with all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
• Integrity within a professional environment and a dedication to teamwork and leadership
• SEC experience and or ability to speak Mandarin a plus
• CPA certification or in progress is a plus.
We have assembled a competitive compensation package to reward our employees for their efforts, commitment, and expertise which includes:
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous personal days off and paid holidays
• 401(k) and other benefit plans
• Paid training opportunities and continuing professional education
• Reimbursement for CPA review courses
• Reimbursement for professional membership fees
• Rideshare reimbursement
• Casual dress office