Detroit MI, United States - ManpowerGroup
Are you an experienced business development leader? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow a branch and work with leaders in the industry? Are you a heavy hitter, ready to drive operations and lead a team? If this is you, then we want to learn more about you!
ManpowerGroup is searching for a Branch Manager to do all of this! We are seeking high caliber talent to manage and build a profitable operation of an assigned branch office.
This includes overall responsibility for:
- Achieving profit results, consistent with established expectations
- Effective management of permanent staff (selection, compensation, training, development).• Implementing a consistent business development program to maximize billable hours and sales growth, thereby increasing market share and operating profits.
- Implementing and managing the Corporate Service Standards, including the Quality Performance Program.
What else will you do in this role?• Implement and manage a detailed marketing program to build and attract clientele and manage public relations for assigned branch.
- Direct and manage Staffing Specialists customer development activities, including face-to-face customer contact to create and develop a good business relationship with existing and inactive customers and retain and build additional revenues.
- Implement and monitor activities designed to recruit, train and retain temporary employees needed to fill all available assignments.
- Recruit, select, train, and evaluate Staffing Specialists using guidelines and materials developed by Corporate Headquarters.• Provide overall supervision and counsel to branch service staff.
- Conduct regular permanent staff meetings to ensure good communication within local branches.
- Inform employees of Manpower's strategies, objectives and results locally, regionally and nationally.
- Review all financial and general management reports.
- Implement bill/pay structure to ensure a proper gross profit level.
- Assist management in the annual preparation of a detailed forecast including projected billable hours, sales, gross profit and net profit (manage expenses necessary to achieve the desired net operating profit).