Food and Nutrition Cook FT Jobs
Director of Nutrition & Food Services
K.A. Recruiting, Wells River Vermont
Director of Nutrition & Food Services needed to join a practice in VT
* Please note - this is a tobacco free campus *
If you are looking to join a collaborative team, this will certainly be the right fit. The position just came open due to a retirement - so the team is clearly been a great place to foster a long and happy career as a RD and a leader. In 2017 they were also named the "Best Place To Work" in their county!
- Oversees Nutrition Services for inpatient and outpatient population
- Provides direct supervision and support to Patient Nutrition Coordinator and Clinical Dietitian positions including training, education, evaluation
- Coordinates the writing and revision of nutrition and food service policies
- Oversees hiring and evaluation of staff
- Responsible for nutrient analysis of menus and approves all menus and menu changes to meet diet orders
- Performs Clinical Dietitian duties for inpatient and outpatient population as necessary to ensure quality patient care: works as part of the inpatient and outpatient care teams
- Attends managers’ meetings as scheduled monthly
Join a community, not for profit, acute care, critical access hospital. We are one of two Vermont hospitals designated as a Baby Friendly hospital. We also provide primary and preventive care, surgical and specialty services, inpatient and outpatient care and 24 hour, physician staffed emergency services.
For more information or to apply please contact [email protected]