Jobs related to "Behavioral Health Professional (BHP-RC)"
Behavioral Health Professional (BHP-RC)
MAS Community Health, Belfast Maine
Behavioral Health Professionals (BHP-RC)
MAS Community Health is seeking compassionate and kindhearted individuals to become Behavioral Health Professionals (BHP-RC) to provide in-home support for children with varied levels of behavioral/mental health diagnosis.
Behavioral Health Professional – Rehabilitative Community (BHP-RC-Section 28) includes children primarily diagnoses with:
- Developmental Delays
- Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Cognitive Disorders
- Follow a detailed treatment plan with goals specific for each child’ s needs.
- Primary goal is to focus on behavioral management, increasing skill development and physical development activities.
- Help to increase a child’ s independence and working on daily living skills.
- Be punctual and consistent.
- Be in compliance with trainings and supervisions with supervisor.
- Hand in all paperwork on time and completed.
Helpful, but not required – BHP certificate, MANDT certified, CRP/First Aid
MAS will provide training for the Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) certificate.
- Paid trainings
- Pay range: $14 un-certified $15 certified
- Weekly pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bonus Program
- Flexible hours
- Accrued time off
- MAS Rewards Me - employee loyalty program
- GED, High School Diploma, Associates Degree
- Clean driving records and valid driver’ s license
- Motor vehicle insurance & registration
- Preferred but not required, at least 1 year of experience working with children (personal or professional)
- Preferred, but not required, experience working with children with emotional and behavioral challenges
- Attend required trainings and supervisions
- Reliable transportation
Tentative schedule = flexible, mid-afternoon into evening hours, as well as weekends.
Make a difference in a child' s life - apply today! Many positions available!