Manager of Internal of Audit - Leading Diversified Management Firm
UBER|HIATT Search Partners, LOS ANGELES CA
Internal Auditor (Title is flexible)
Location: Los Angeles
Our client, a well-established holding company is actively seeking an Internal Auditor. The ideal candidate will interface with the firm’s various reporting companies to help identify, design and implement best practices. This individual will report directly to the CFO and interact with a broad range of other functional groups within the company.
- Gather and analyze data through a variety of methods including interviews, financial research, downloads, etc.
- Document and establish best-in-class processes to create structure and automatization across various reporting companies
- Prepare audit reports including summary of findings to management
- Make recommendations to ensure process improvements and efficiencies
- Upon management approval, implement strategies to induce recommended changes to eliminate non-value-added activities and inefficiencies
- Review and evaluate critical financial processes as they relate to the internal control over financial reporting
- Define and document the understanding of key controls
- Communicate up and down the organization to streamline workflow
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- Active CPA is preferred but not required
- Strong tax/accounting experience, preferably at the Big Four
- 5+ years of work experience
- Deep analytical skills with an eye to providing a fresh perspective to existing processes
Thank you for your interest. Please submit your resume for consideration. All qualified applicants will be considered.
For more information, please contact us on a confidential basis here on LinkedIn or at [email protected]