Senior Campaign Manager - Branded Content (Paid Social)
CitizenNet, A Condé Nast Company, LOS ANGELES CA
CitizenNet Campaign Managers at Condé Nast drive the success of social marketing initiatives for the biggest brands in Entertainment, Publishing, CPG, and more. Effectively implement client strategy on social, and create and execute their campaigns. Learn key marketing initiatives with hands on experience from multiple verticals, and gain from experience of working at Condé Nast, one of the most renowned media companies in the world.
Media Planning, Optimization & Measurement
- Use CitizenNet software and social platforms to plan and implement strategies and audience targeting for clients
- Build campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter design to achieve client goals
- Day-to-day campaign management and performance monitoring with high attention to detail
- Campaign optimization towards client goals
- Creation of reporting dashboards and insights development
- Provide vital feedback to the CitizenNet product team to drive innovation and efficiency
- Work in a collaborative environment where insights, recommendations, and ideas are welcome
- Contribute to the growth and success of your team and clientbase through ideation and brainstorming
- As a contributor to employee success and culture, participate in new employee onboarding and training
Desired Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for candidates who are excited about technology, data analysis, social media, and advertising. Candidates must be motivated to succeed in a fast-paced and growing environment. A willingness to adopt new technologies and trends is extremely important for this position. Our candidates must be proficient in time management with the ability to manage multiple projects at once, balancing various goals and parameters.
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ year experience in digital ad operations
- Fluency in digital advertising concepts and paid social
- Previous use of social media platforms for marketing and/or advertising
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects
- Strong communication skills and a dedicated team player
- Excel/Powerpoint/Keynote proficiency
- Experience with SQL, Python and data management platforms a plus
- Music Nerds, Movie Buffs, Fashionistas, and Sports Fans a plus
About Condé Nast:
Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
Over the past twenty years, Condé Nast has reached record profits, tripling its topline growth and exponentially expanding its content distribution. During the same period, the company earned more editorial, design, digital, advertising, video and business awards than any competitor in the industry. In 2014, the corporation was recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the digital video business and was one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Most In-Demand Employers. The company has recently relocated to its new global headquarters at 1 World Trade Center, where it plays a leading role in the resurgence of Lower Manhattan.
For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast on Twitter.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.