Volt Workforce Solutions is “Hiring Now” for a Business Development Manager in Northridge,Ca. We are one of the one of the top recruiting and staffing firms in the country. This is an exceptional career opportunity. You will work with an excellent team of people who consistently strive for success The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for consistently increasing revenue through the generation of new business increasing revenue through the generation of new business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engaged in outside selling and/or prospecting from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily.
- Track and move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Generate leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in-person and via telephone and other electronic media such as social networking tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain a business plan utilizing CRM, with targeted new accounts and completely mapped territory and calendar. Develop strategy for penetrating/layering within accounts.
- Manage assigned territory in an organized and systematic fashion. Develop business through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new and inactive clients.
- Partner with the Technical BDM to share leads and develop client relationships to expand Volt’s footprint
- Research potential new business and current client and update target list.
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations.
- Meet all minimum requirements for weekly appointment activity and revenue growth.
- Complete the timely entry of all required sales documentation into Volt’s CRM and other automated systems. Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
- Coordinate with recruiting teams to ensure delivery to client’s requisitions. Participate in sales and training seminars geared toward recruiting teams.
- Meet with your direct Manager and inside staff on a regular basis to communicate all client service priorities and business/sales opportunities.
- Provide information on clients or prospects for bids and proposals within assigned territory.
- Coach inside staff to help refine messaging and develop their sales skills and comfort with the selling process.
- Work to ensure contract compliance.
- Ability to arrive to work at a specified time.
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
Position Qualifications: Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 2 years of Customer Management or Sales experience required.
- Previous experience servicing, supporting, developing and generating major accounts.
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Salary $65k plus commission and excellent benefits
Don’t missed out of this excellent opportunity “Apply Now”
Volt IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER