Associate Program Management Coordinator
Cypress, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Work closely with and assist the Program Manager and Technical Leads with day-to-day program activities for various programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a wide variety of tasks to gain familiarity with the engineering staff, methods, programs and practices.
- Help prepare for weekly status meetings with team and customer by updating the schedules, preparing chart formats and submitting documents via contracts.
- Help facilitate cost recording and management status updates.
- Work with purchasing to ensure timely submittal of purchase requests and receipt of hardware.
- Ensure that incoming hardware meets requirements and communicate with subcontractors on an as-needed basis.
- Assist the program manager with contracts status and track deliverables.
- Document preparation (test procedures, OIS, SDRLs), PowerPoint presentations, and maintaining spreadsheets.
Basic Qualifications (include education and years of experience required):
- Degree(s) Required: Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Degree(s) Preferred: Engineering or Science.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 0+.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Proficient in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Must be flexible and willing to move between projects and tasks quickly and as needed.
- Ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team.
- Must have knowledge of office procedures and good writing and verbal skills.