Hawthorne, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
This is a part time Oracle Database Administrator position, 20 hour per week position for 3 months only with 23 working days per month at 4 hours per day. Must be ITAR Compliant.
The tasks in bold are the primary tasks for this role that we need the most help with.
The successful candidate will be responsible administering Oracle 12c for Teamcenter Enterprise, providing technical guidance and mentor team members, troubleshoot performance issues, identify and implement patching. The successful candidate must also have the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical resources.
- Database backup and recovery strategies.
- Database restore strategy with snapshot volumes.
- Identify and implement Oracle upgrades and patching.
- Troubleshoot performance issues, monitor and analyze system performance.
- Provide technical guidance, training and support to the team members.
- Create documentation of the new and existing system configuration.
- Setup and test failover.
- Install and configure Oracle 12c.
- Install and configure OEM 12c.
- Perform export/import to refresh the pipeline environments.
- Troubleshoot issues on a two nodes RAC.
- Collaborate on problem resolution, team decisions and project planning.
- Support scheduled maintenance.
- 6+ years experience in Oracle RDBMS 11g/12c.
- 3+ years experience of experience working on Oracle RAC 12c.
- 3+ years experience of experience in using OEM 12c.
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems and shell scripting.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in supporting Team center application.
- Experience in implementing Oracle and Siemens best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016.
- As a key resource to others, must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81573