Zippo Manufacturing Company is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time salaried opportunity as an Associate Brand Manager.
The Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for in-depth business analysis, and assisting in the development and execution of comprehensive marketing plans to develop sales, build brand equity, and increase awareness for Zippo Outdoor and Case Knives. Reporting to the Sr. Brand Manager of Zippo Outdoor & Case, this position works with Zippo and Case sales, marketing, and innovation staffs, agencies and customers, to address business challenges through above and below the line strategic marketing initiatives.
Primary Duties Include:
- Assist Senior Brand Manager in execution of marketing plans.
- Analysis of product category sales, financials, and marketing expenditures.
- Collaborate with global subsidiaries to address needs and market feedback.
- Prepare marketing reports and tracks product performance.
- Execute new product launches, marketing strategies, and present research findings.
- Assist in developing promotional programs to grow sales and build brand equity.
- Participate in supporting management in efforts to develop, manage, and measure global, consumer-facing communications initiatives that meet established objectives.
- Assist in developing and prioritizing global marketing agency action plans and overseeing the successful implementation of their activities.
- Assist in developing corporate partnerships and sponsorships as well as with the execution of consumer promotions plans.
- Provide analysis in support of strategy development.
- Understand consumer and shopper insights and make conclusions/recommendations to support business initiatives and priorities.
- Some travel, including international, is required (less than 25%).
The Successful Candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/business or related (or equivalent); MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of marketing experience (1-2 with MBA)
- Similar consumer product marketing experience in trend driven lifestyle or outdoor consumer products company (preferred)
- Strong project management skills
- Results-oriented approach and positive attitude
- Analytical skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of work while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Global mindset
- Cross-functional project team experience
- Ability to influence others
- Demonstrated Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite