Developer Support Engineer #7012047
San Mateo, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
- Collaborate with Dev Ops, Dev and QA to support, automate and streamline processes.
- Coordinate releases across multiple interconnected and disperse applications.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Provide resolutions by executing quick fixes or proactively identifying and solving problems.
- Create system support documents and ops processes.
- Support of Operations, Release Management, IT and Development.
- Experience working on CDN tools like Akamai a must.
- Expertise with Linux OS.
- Strength with Amazon Web Services, command line tools and console.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, MongoDB, SQL, etc.
- Strength providing Web page performance, Site monitoring, and application performance monitoring/reporting tools (AppDynamics, New Relic, Alert Site, etc).
- Scripting with PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby.
- Prior release and project management experience.
- Advanced written and verbal communication ability.
- Cloud-deployed technologies like Github and AWS.