Sr. Android Engineer
Mountain View, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
In this position, you will be part of the team with a vision of new transformative technologies that will continuously improve and bring tools to the developers to integrate third party applications. You will be a catalyst for change, innovating with engineering strategies and technology solutions that meet the company’s business goals and strategies.
The successful candidate will have deep technical skills in software engineering; experience in modifying aspects of various Android framework modules, development of SDKs and developing Android Application layer components as well. The candidate will be passionate about technology and always have the customer’s best interest in mind.
- Design and Development of Android framework modules to aid in development.
- Unit Test case development and aiding in automation of test cases.
- Work / Collaborate with various global cross functional teams of Product Managers / Tech Leads to understand the requirements.
- Document the working systems and help in training of fellow engineers.
Required Experience and Education:
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- In depth understanding of Android Application development model.
- Hands on experience with Android Application Manager and other key frameworks aiding Application Development.
- Hands on experience with development of customer facing SDKs.
- Hands on experience and in depth working knowledge of Android SDK, NDK and emulators.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Exposure to development of server side components.
- Aware of Mobile application development trends.
- Technologies – Java, Perforce, Git.
- Methodologies – Scrum, Agile.
- Experience modifying Android Emulators.
- Prior experience in Smart Assistant space.
- Prior experience in search related technologies.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81584