Senior Electronic Engineer with .NET and Embedded Experience
Billerica, Massachusetts - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Our customer recently opened a Technical Engineering Center (TEC) in the US. We are looking to staff about 6 people for them this year. It will be mostly research and development.
Summary of Job Contents:
The Senior Electronic Engineer provides Embedded software and Programmable Logic Controller implementation and system designs or modifications to designs, final system test and verification to ensure that it meets the customer expectations.
- Development of hardware for embedded systems, which are used in various products for the areas of medical technology and laboratory automation, for example dosing systems, flow-controlled or pressure-controlled systems for the handling of various media.
- This includes the design and calculation of digital and analogue circuits with the startup of the hardware and verification.
- Responsible for the definition of hardware requirements, as well as their technical realization.
- Develop hardware solutions that can be produced cost-effectively and with high quality in time which are closely aligned with software development, testing and purchasing.
- Software engineering for embedded systems of Liquid Handling components and Medical Device Solutions.
- Design and implementation of Software modules optimally representing the customer’s requirements, both embedded and PC based (e.g. NI LabVIEW).
- Above average Bachelor or Master of Science' degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or Electrical Engineering with focus on embedded systems is required.
- Very good knowledge in digital and analog circuit technology, in digital signal processing and transmission, as well as in electrical measurement technology and EMC.
- Broad technical interest and high self-motivation to build up new knowledge and new areas.
- Sound knowledge both on closed loop controlling algorithms and network technology / interfaces (Ethernet, RS232, CAN-Bus, I²C).
- Knowledge of PLC/ CODESYS, NI LabVIEW.
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and self-management.