Press Brake Operator
Huntington Beach, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Stable and growing aerospace manufacturing company is seeking to hire a self-motivated & detail oriented Press Brake Operator with a minimum of 3 -5 years of experience in working with AMADA/DURMA/ and Manual Press Brake.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Must have experience with operating and programming both AMADA and DURMA Press Brake.
- Must Know how to read blue prints and interpret drawings/knowledge of engineered specified tolerances.
- Must have experience with setting up the press brake machines.
- Must have experience with machining the tools if required.
- Must have experience with selecting proper tools for each job.
- Must be able to work with tight tolerances.
- Must be able to configure bend allowance for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum, & regular steel).
- Must be able to adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions.
- Must be able to check machine for defects and repair if necessary.
- Must ensure machine is calibrate and cleaned.
- Must be knowledgeable to complete and maintain paperwork.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must have experience working in an ISO 9001 Quality Environment.
- Must pass drug screening, job physical employment verification and criminal background.
- You must also be organized, be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast pace environment while meeting all product quality requirements.
- You must have 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience working on AMADA and DURMA machines.