Licensed Land Surveyor
Rancho Cordova, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
The position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction staking, including experience with buildings, structures, robotics and GPS equipment. Recent field experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the survey-mapping field.
- Solid math skills, Team Player Attitude, desire to help teach others.
- AutoCAD skills.
- Recent construction staking experience.
- Boundary Topographic survey experience.
- Experience with Carlson Software and Leica Systems preferred.
- Must be proficient with Trimble surveying equipment and software, and specifically 1-man robotic data collection.
- Three years of journey level experience with responsible charge on a survey project which has involved the use, adjustment, and care of surveying instruments; both with a field crew and processing work in the office.
- Proficient in a wide range of computer programs which may include: MS Office Suite, CADD (Civil3D, Carlson, MicroSurvey, or other drafting package), Processing/adjustment software (Trimble Business Center, StarNet, etc.).
- Three or more years of Digital Terrain Model (DTM), GPS, collection and processing, least square adjustment, Topographic surveys, and boundary surveys experience.
- Must possess a Professional Land Surveyors License from the State of California.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate, valid California driver's license is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.