Hammond, Indiana - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
We are looking for a Structural Engineer to work on industrial applications. This work will include field engineering and structural inspections, completing engineering studies, calculations, detailed design documents and specifications, project cost estimates, and providing installation support services. You will develop, maintain, and upgrade technical standards/specifications for specific projects. You will support team members by reviewing calculations, drawings, and reports and manage project progress relative to project plan, schedule, and budget. Analyze modeling of structures and components of structures utilizing STAAD, Revit, and Mathcad software and perform FEA for complex, high-temperature gas ducts and stacks.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of prior experience is required
- Industrial Experience preferred.
- Field engineering work requiring ability to travel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are important.
- MS Office or similar computer software.
Education and Credentials:
- BS Civil/Structural Engineering
- MS Civil/Structural Engineering preferred, but not required
- PE (Professional Engineer) certification is preferred but not required.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81626