Birmingham, Alabama - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
The Mechanical Technician assumes a high level of responsibility early, supporting onsite teams in an important installation of an automatic warehouse, assembly line, and/or material handling equipment.
Mechanical Technicians receive intensive training in troubleshooting, technical procedures, and safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include assembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of mechanical equipment.
- Skill-level requirements vary from basic troubleshooting, assembly and preventive maintenance to component replacement.
- Check equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Resolve motor, conveyor and mechanical problems.
- Show expertise in working with team and independently.
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
- Use hand tools like power tools and rigging equipment daily.
- Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
- Handle personal tools for job including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81630