ID, the leading independently-owned entertainment public relations and brand communications agency, seeks an exceptional individuals to join its innovative teams on groundbreaking work for the world's most influential actors, films, filmmakers, musicians, brands, technology leaders and corporations.
We are looking for Senior Account Executive to join our dynamic Brands group in our New York location. This is a tremendous opportunity to work on high profile accounts, where your work is making a direct impact on our client’s success and helping achieve great results. As a Senior Account Executive, this individual will be responsible for planning, leading and executing on client accounts; ensure that all programs are strategically on target with clients’ objectives; maintain day-to-day contact with client; report program results to agency management and client.
- Secure coverage in national and regional media outlets by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with media
- Continually foster client-agency relationship to build trust and become a valuable resource to client
- Continually build understanding and knowledge of clients’ business and competitive environments
- Play a key role in account activities including special events, media relations, program implementation, etc.
- Be flexible and facilitate teamwork within account team; coordinate team resources and create opportunities for junior staff for growth and development;
- Demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of written materials not limited to press releases, byline articles, client correspondence and reports
- Participate in the research, writing, and presentation of new business proposals
- Take advantage of internal and external networking opportunities to enhance professional development and agency visibility
- Work with a cross-functional, multi-office, collaborative team
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field.
- Five to seven years of public relations experience; specific experience in Consumer Brands and Technology highly desired
- Successful track record of helping to build and present concepts/programs for clients and effectively executing programs
- Experience with defining and building relationships with key stakeholders & influencers
- Experience working on PR programs utilizing both traditional and social/digital media PR tactics
- Must have strong media relations skills
- Must have strong writing skills
- Be a hands-on team player adding value, sharing creative ideas, and executing successful PR programs