Lake Buena Vista, Florida - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
In this role you will be creating and maintaining detailed Primavera P6 schedules depicting detailed manufacturing activity sequencing and resource allocation. You will perform schedule analysis and prepare detailed metrics and reports.
- Minimum 3 years experience creating and maintaining Primavera P6 schedules.
- Experience in loading resources against schedules in P6.
- Strong understanding of Critical Path Method.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to perform manufacturing job time estimation.
- Demonstrated professionalism and effective interface with diverse groups of cast in high-pressure situations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Proven strong analytical/quantitative skills and problem solving ability.
- Excel in creative thinking and can be relied upon to meet deadlines and make sound decisions.
- Must demonstrate a high level of self-motivation with the ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Primavera P6, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to read mechanical and architectural drawings.
- Perform detailed planning of manufacturing jobs for a wide variety of trades.
- Review orders and specifications for manufacturing requirements, initiate and update bills of materials, perform job time estimation and sequence manufacturing processes in the most logical, economical flow.
- Partner with clients,vendors and manufacturing personnel to ensure successful completion of work requests.
- High School Diploma.
- Bachelor's Degree.