Business Intelligence Analyst 6585447
San Mateo, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Job Title: SAP Business Delivery Lead
Reporting to the Program Management Lead the business delivery lead is responsible to ensure the delivery of the implementation of the S4 HANA Enterprise systems. The Business Delivery lead will work extensively with the Finance, Operations, IT and system Integration leads making sure all the relevant “to-be” business processes correctly translate across all the major stages of the implementation (i.e. design, build and implementation of S4 HANA) of the program.
As part of the responsibilities, the lead will make sure to have the overall alignment across all the major stakeholder groups that has been established as part of the program ensuring delivery of integrated plan, scope, scope control and overall business readiness.
Specifically, the Business Delivery Lead’s role will include, but is not limited to;
•Work closely with the business delivery leads defining and controlling project scope, objectives and execution plans to ensure clear scope definition, execution of the integrated plan.
•Resolve resource and project issues and ensure appropriate resources are correctly assigned.
•Ensure the timely escalation and/or resolution of within the business delivery team.
•Understand end-to-end business, coordinate and prioritize cross-functional business requirements, align business strategy to the solution and ensure the initiative meets overall business strategy.
•Work closely with the business delivery leads, the Program Manager & PMO to resolve issues raised by the team.
Ensure cross track dependencies are correctly addressed, and tracked to completion through a clear mitigation plan.
•Responsible to review and co-ordinate sign off with business on all project documentations throughout the life cycle (RDD, ADD, UAT, Training Cut over) Facilitate Development incl. Identifying Weaknesses & Improvement Areas (E.g. Risk Analysis in SAP re SOD)
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience managing and delivering programs
- Proven record of accomplishment of advising companies on the design and implementation of complex transformation programs (i.e., organizational structure, policies and procedures, risk assessment, BPR, management information systems, etc.)
- 5-10 years’ experience in an SAP environment working with SAP Implementations across ECC, HANA, S4 HANA
- Experience driving large scale transformations at similar organizations
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other project/program management training
- Experience managing the complexities that are inherent in a high impact international SAP change programme.
- Previous consulting experience would be ideal
- At least 6 years of program and project scheduling development using MS Project, Evolve/Pro sight (Primavera), or other schedule management packages.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- In depth knowledge of Business process mapping and BPR
- SAP S4 HANA knowledge/experience
- Ability to deliver to tight timescales
- Capacity for handling complexity and detail while at the same time keeping focused on the overall goal.
- Ability to resolve complex issues and conflicts without the need for escalation.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder manager used to working with and reporting to senior leaders
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Excellent communication skills, with executive credibility in front of senior management
- English language ability – written and spoken