Batavia, Illinois - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
We are looking for a contractor to help develop test equipment, test plans, and test procedures for a new measurement system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write test software using National Instruments LabVIEW.
- Manage and optimize test systems.
- Troubleshoot test system hardware and software problems.
- Specify requirements for the design of test fixtures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Experience programming with National Instruments LabVIEW (Certified LabVIEW Developer preferred).
- Knowledge of structured hardware and software programming principles and methods.
- Demonstration of proven test system development is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are essential.
- Must be precise, organized and autonomous.