Lead Document Control
Emeryville, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Provide overall document controls support for large projects. Position will be part of the team responsible for document controls activities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the preparation of new procedures related to document management.
- Process owner for organizational units construction-related document management.
- Manages document reviews and works with other departments and stakeholders to determine document ownership and routing.
- Works with project management teams, engineering, and field construction to continuously improve cycles for document handling.
- Ensures quality control in systems of records and document management.
- Leads coordination with PG& E governance liaison to fulfill regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for overall team metrics and reporting.
- May develop graphics and presentation materials to support document management processes and implementation.
- Lead the creation of reports about business cycle performance.
- Manage document reviews, ensuring content meets requirement or needs.
- Maintains distribution log for all requested deliverables.
- May participate in PMO meetings in support of primary job duties.
- May develop structure within document management system to accommodate archival of "cradle to grave” history of projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- 5+ years of job related fields.
- Previous Leadership / Supervisory experience.
- Demonstrates advances understanding of impact(s) of technical changes to the collective business processes across functional units.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for interacting with team members, management to maintain effective working relationships.
- Proficiency with Sharepoint.
- Analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Time Management.
- Ability to deal with a challenging work environment, time demands and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems independently, suggest solutions when challenge arise.
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Construction Management, Computer Science/Information Systems, etc or equivalent work experience.