Duquesne, Pennsylvania - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Our client specializes in the design and manufacture of heat recovery equipment is currently looking for MIG / Flex welders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Read and correctly interpret blueprints
- Must successfully complete required welding tests, specific to type, material and position to be qualified within company's quality system
- Some layout and fitting will be required
- Use company owned methods of operating machinery, i.e., forklifts, jib cranes, overhead cranes, etc.
- Must be willing to train and adapt to new methods/systems
- Uses hand tools such as grinders, sanders, etc.
- Can perform as an Operator/Laborer as needed and has the ability to transition in and out of various positions as required by the Company
- Some duties may require installing insulation on manufactured products
- Is responsible for personal time reporting and job records as described by the Supervisor
- Ensures work area is kept in a neat and orderly manner
- Follows and adheres to all safety rules and topics
- Performs duties in a safe and efficient manner
High School Diploma or related equivalent required.
Trade School Certificate or related equivalent preferred.
Combination of education and experience will be considered.
Ability to weld in any position is required, including but not limited to vertical, horizontal flat.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and SOP's.
Must be able to pass required weld tests.
Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills in English.
Ability to regular lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
2 shifts a available: ( work 4 ten hour shifts)
1st shift: 5am -3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:30pm to 2:00am
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81687