Oceanside, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs roving process and other quality audits including start-up audits per QIP (Quality Instruction Procedure).
- Audits may be conducted on a sample of product or per guidelines 100% inspection may be required.
- Writes material reports on defective materials including product returns from customer or for defective materials received from internal or external supplier and may update systems as required.
- Performs data entry functions such as Inspection and Scrap data.
- HS degree or GED required.
- US Citizen or US National Required.
- Prior manufacturing experience in quality role is preferred.
- Skilled in blueprint reading and able to use gauges.
- Keyboarding skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish job duties.
- Must demonstrate motivation and take responsibility to accomplish tasks.
- Must work well independently and have the aptitude for attention to detail.
- Job requires good attendance.