Sales and Marketing Specialist
San Diego, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Assists with sales rep management
Works with Director of Sales to develop product sales strategies by market segment and area
Prepares short-term and long-term product sales forecasts by product and region
Assists with developing sales support programs and establishing sales objectives
Maintains professional and technical product line knowledge
Helps with sales presentations and trade show management
May be assigned additional related sales, marketing, customer care, and/or administrative tasks as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to creatively problem solve
- Ability to meet a deadline
- Working experience: internship to 3+ years in electronic components (preferred) or similar industry in sales or marketing role
- Experience in building strong customer relations
- Language: English, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Safety awareness: understand and follow the safety policy and procedures
- Ability to work independently, using pre-established guidelines and/or instructions with minimal supervision
- Willingness and ability to work well with fellow employees as well as organized, detail-oriented team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience in sales or marketing.
- High degree of creativity, determination, and initiative.
- Composite related experience or background is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office
Physical Demands / Work Environment
- Required to sit, stand, and walk
- Required to walk up and down stairs
- Required to talk or hear
- Regular use of hands
- Regular use of arms to reach
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Noise level is usually moderate, but louder noise levels are to be expected depending on the work being done.