Field Construction Representative
Anaheim, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is accountable to ensure that all assigned projects are properly scoped, design and executed with an emphasis on strict scope, budget and schedule control.
- Has full accountability for implementation of assigned projects.
- Must perform accountabilities according to established operating procedures and is expected to take an active role in continually improving these processes.
- The position objective is to successfully manage each assigned project from inception to completion.
- The goal of this position is to continually deliver projects within approved budget and schedule with the highest quality and in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- High School Diploma- Special classes in building construction (MEP, estimating, reading contract documents).
- Minimum of six years’ experience with Construction Supervisor experience of multiple commercial construction projects ranging from $10,000 to $5,000,000.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to manage people.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing/supervising multiple projects.
- Demonstrates good communication skills, negotiation skills, and administration skills.
- Competent in reading, reviewing and interpreting contract documents and specifications.
- Capable of assisting with project budget preparations.
- Technically competent with various software programs such as construction management software and Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Competent in OSHA Rules and Regulations.