Electrical Controls Engineer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with Programmable Controllers preferred.
- Expertise in the latest AB Logix or Schneider Electric (Modicon) is preferred.
- Experience in HMI/SCADA programming is beneficial (Iconics, Wonderware, RSView, WinCC).
- Candidates must demonstrate a working understanding of design, layout and use of current networks such as devicenet, profibus, ASi, Ethernet.
- Candidates must understand the process of on-site startup/commissioning.
- Candidates should have the capability to develop and/or follow a project plan knowing the importance of setting and meeting milestone dates.
- Design work is required. The ability to work proficiently within the ACADE environment will be beneficial when being considered as a candidate.
- All PLC controls industrial experience will be considered.
- However,working with material handling carton or tote conveying systems is a plus.
- Experience in writing descriptions of operations and development of controls based physical layouts is expected.
- Willingness to work weekends, overtime and to travel is a must. 30% ~ 40% travel is to be expected.
- Candidate should possess a willingness to work from high heights and work using lifts.
- Individually or as part of a team, helps design systems that integrate HW and SW, including specifying equipment.
- BS/BA in technical field is preferred but will consider applicable experience.