Sr. Full Stack Developers
St. Louis, Missouri - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
In need pof a Seniorr Full Stack Developer to join the Home Delivery Web Application Engineering team. This team's focus is delivering high-quality web applications as well as defining enterprise development practices. This is a highly collaborative team that will work across teams and provide mentoring to others in the organization. Craftsmanship, pride in ownership and passion for excellence are core expectations.
Sr. Full Stack Developer is to design application solutions based on detailed application requirements, and defines data structures and data sources to satisfy the application solution. IT Application Engineer Senior also works closely with architects, developers, customer representatives, project managers, etc. to ensure that application solutions meet customer requirements.
- Improve application quality and reliability by implementing good standards and processes
- Increase productivity by implementing tools and processes
- Serve as the technology go-to person on any technical questions
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Ensure quality is maintained by following development patterns and standards
- Design and build prototypes i.e. The Rapid Prototype, which becomes the application system Define physical program units and data structures based on the logical model to satisfy the requirements of the application
- Prepare deployment and post deployment plans to support the conversion and deployment of the solution Interact with architects, analysts, project managers, developers, customer representatives, and QA managers to ensure that application solution meets customer needs
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of relevant work experience or 6+ with Master's degree
- 5-7 years of work experience in application engineering
- Experience in defining requirements and conceptualizing solutions on related projects or work assignments Strong expertise in related technical stack
- Exposure with Agile development methodologies is highly desired.
- Perform thorough interviews with project stakeholders to develop requirements and design.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other stakeholders or team members to resolve issues.
- Creating process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the requirements gathering process.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
- Possess advanced knowledge of the tools and processes required by t.he role.
- Function well in large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional / platform environment
- Solid individual performance, but may spend considerable portion of their time providing direction for others
- Share knowledge, coaches and mentors
- Standard level resources in area of expertise
- May serve as technical lead in area of expertise
- May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others
Good communication and relationship skills, both in directing the technical team and updating ESI leadership
- Technologies include: ReactJS, ES6, Bootstrap, HTML, NPM, Node, Java, Springboot
- Process/Practices: Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Jenkins, and XL Release.
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81721